Join the thousands of SAMBASafety customers that manage their California Department of Motor Vehicle’s Employer Pull Notice program online. Save countless hours of administrative time and resources by utilizing this innovative “paperless” service.
Complete Pull Notice Managment from a Web-Hosted Application
Manage your pull notice program straight from your desktop—no more envelopes to open, records to decode, or paper requests to mail! Be well prepared for upcoming audits. SAMBASafety offers the premier online management system for California’s Employer Pull Notice program. Easy to use, the automated system electronically monitors the driving records of all registered commercial drivers, reducing the administrative burden that a paper-based system places on businesses and government agencies alike.
Integrated Safety Services Include:
Receive State Notifications Online
- Immediately receive email notifications when new state pull notices are issued.
- State notifications are delivered online, usually overnight, instead of by traditional mail.
- Quickly review “decoded” notifications.
- Records comply with California Highway Patrol BIT Inspection audit requirements.
- Receive monthly summary and risk reports.
Manage Your DMV Pull Notices Online
- View your entire DMV list.
- Quickly add new drivers and delete former employees.
- Create multiple lists of drivers by office locations, departments, routes, etc.
- Confirm employee name additions and deletions.
- Review your enrolled drivers in real-time, 24/7.
Contact SAMBASafety Customer Care
- Customer Care can assist you with any EPN related questions.
Additional Services Available
SAMBASafety offers a variety of additional services to provide greater control of your fleet and personnel. We are consistently working to offer you enhanced features to ensure a safe and well maintained fleet.
- Criminal Background Checks.
- Social Security Number Verification.
- National Sex Offender Registry.
- Terrorist Watch List.
SAMBASafety is a California Department of Motor Vehicles
authorized Employer Pull Notice Agent.
Please contact an Account Representative at (888) 947.2622 ext. 4,