How Do I Request a Free Copy of my Report?
You may request at any time a free copy of your report previously prepared by SambaSafety, and/or your active database files maintained on you by SambaSafety, by clicking on this link SambaSafety Consumer Report Request and completing the consumer request process. In order to avoid delays, please follow the instructions.
SambaSafety will only have your report if requested by one of its client companies with whom you have applied.
How Do I Dispute the Accuracy of a Report?
If you already have a copy of your report and you believe that any information in your consumer report contains inaccurate information or is incomplete, you may file a dispute with SambaSafety for free by clicking on this link SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Dispute. The dispute investigation process may take up to 30 days, depending on the nature, scope and source of the information being disputed.
Your company told Lyft not to approve me.
SambaSafety is not involved in the approval process on the Lyft Platform. Here is the Lyft’s customer support page: https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Why do I need to provide a copy of my driver’s license?
We do everything we can to ensure that your personal information is protected so we need to proof your identity before we send any of your information out. To avoid any delays, make sure that you submit a CLEAR copy of your driver’s license or a copy of your passport. Also note, that we cannot accept a temporary driver’s license.
How long will it take before I hear anything about my request or dispute?
All consumer requests and disputes are answered in the order that they are received.
Why can’t you discuss my driving record over the phone?
It is our responsibility to protect your personal information. If you would like a copy of your driving record, you must complete the Consumer Request form and submit a clear copy of your driver’s license or a copy of your passport.
Can I send my request or dispute via email?
No, email is not a secure means of submitting your request or dispute and there is a good possibility that your personal information can be comprised. You now can click on the secure links above, and submit your Consumer Request or Dispute electronically along with all requested information/documentation.
My driving record shows that I had an accident but it wasn’t my fault.
All accidents are reported by the DMV regardless of who is at fault. Our procedure is to obtain your motor vehicle record from the department of motor vehicle and provide the information to the company requesting the report. MVRs are maintained by the department of motor vehicles. If you feel that the DMV records are inaccurate, you will need to contact the motor vehicle department directly to look into possible errors or explanations.
SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Request and Dispute Instructions
To help SambaSafety process your request and/or investigate your dispute as quickly as possible please complete the following steps:
- Click on the appropriate link
- Complete the SambaSafety Consumer Report Dispute or the SambaSafety Consumer Report Request form that follows;
- Upload a current copy of your driver’s license or a copy of your passport and any supporting documentation.
- If you have more than one page to upload, you need to create a PDF file that includes the copy of your driver’s license and supporting documentation. Here is a link that will show you how to create a PDF file
You will be asked to:
- Provide your identifying and contact information, which will be used by SambaSafety for purposes of authenticating your identity and protecting your privacy;
- Identify the information you are disputing;
- Give us permission to send the results to you via email by checking Yes and initialing the form where indicated. Failure to doing both will result in our reply being sent to you via US
- Your request or dispute will be sent to the SambaSafety Compliance Department for processing upon submitting the form. All requests and disputes are answered in the order that they are