How Do I Request a Free Copy of My Report?
You may request at any time a free copy of your report previously prepared by SambaSafety, and/or your active database files maintained on you by SambaSafety, by completing, printing, and submitting the SambaSafety Consumer Report Request Form.
SambaSafety will only have your report if requested by one of its client companies with whom you have applied for employment or insurance, or with whom you are currently employed.
How Do I Dispute the Accuracy of a Report?
If you already have a copy of your report and you believe that any information in your consumer report contains inaccurate information or is incomplete, you may file a dispute with SambaSafety for free by completing, printing, and submitting the SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Dispute Form. The dispute investigation process may take up to 30 days, depending on the nature, scope and source of the information being disputed.
SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Dispute Form Instructions
To help SambaSafety process and investigate your dispute as quickly as possible, please complete the following steps:
1. Review the instructions below;
2. Fully and accurately complete the SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Dispute Form that follows;
3. Submit the SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Dispute Form along with all requested information/documentation.
The SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Dispute Form will ask you to:
1. Provide your identifying and contact information, which will be used by SambaSafety for purposes of authenticating your identity and protecting your privacy;
2. Identify the information you are disputing;
3. Provide the address you would like the results of our investigation sent.
SambaSafety will promptly investigate the specific information that you are disputing. SambaSafety also has trained customer service representatives who can work with you if you need assistance regarding your dispute.
Click here for the SambaSafety Notice of Consumer Dispute Consumer Form.
Telephone: 888.947.2622 option #7
Attn: Consumer Request
8814 Horizon Blvd NE, Suite 100
Albuquerque, NM 87113
For California consumers: Summary of your rights under California law
(Spanish version) Derechos del Consumidor de California
If you believe you are the victim of identity theft, a copy of the FTC’s publication “Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft” may be found directly at: Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft