California Employer Pull Notice (EPN) Program
SambaSafety offers the premier online driver monitoring system for California’s Employer Pull Notice (EPN) program. Easy to use, this automated safe driver program electronically monitors the driving records of all registered commercial drivers, reducing the administrative burden that a paper-based system places on businesses and government agencies alike. New EPN notifications are automatically delivered to your desktop as they are issued, saving you countless hours sorting through paper documents.
In addition, our system enables you to manage your EPN program straight from your desktop — 24/7. Plus, all documents are automatically archived, providing a comprehensive audit trail for CHP audits.
Join the thousands of SambaSafety customers that save countless hours of administrative time and resources by utilizing this innovative “paperless” service.
Our EPN driver monitoring services include:
- Automatic online notifications from the CA DMV.
- All notifications are “decoded” for quick review of violation codes.
- Records comply with California Highway Patrol BIT Inspection audit requirements.
- Receive monthly summary save driver program and risk reports.
- Manage Your DMV Pull Notices Online.
- View your entire DMV list.
- Quickly add new drivers and delete former employees.
- Create multiple lists of drivers by office locations, departments, routes, etc.
- Confirm employee name additions and deletions.
- Review your enrolled drivers in real-time, 24/7.
How to Get Started
Click here to use our online registration inquiry form or call our Sales Support number 888.947.2622 option 4 or email: email@example.com.