Ignoring Driver Safety is Risky Business
To manage risk, keep your employees save and proactively protect your organization you can’t rely on static driving records. You need 360 degree visibility into your employees driving behaviors both on-the-job and off-the-job so you can make decisions quickly to ensure you have qualified drivers behind the wheel. Whether your drivers are regulated, small trucks / vans or sedans you need the tools to improve driver visibility. We have you covered with Driver Risk Management
The Driver Risk Management Suite provides the most comprehensive services to aid in the highest level of driver safety including
- Driver Monitoring – Automation of changes to MVR records through real time alerts taking place on your driver with Real-Time Reports. We provide a baseline score on Day 1 that puts your driver population in a risk category so you have a starting point for each individual driver.
- Custom Scoring – Match your driver policy to the software that informs you when drivers should no longer be operating a vehicle so you can proactively manage all types of drivers.
- Real-time Reporting – Instant access to the results of monitoring and powerful tools to customize results.
- Re-purposing MVRs – Bi-directional sharing of MVRs between your background screeners and fleet partners to ensure reduced costs on MVR spend.
- Flexible Roster Management – API or easy file uploads that helps you manage your driver lists to meet your hiring and turnover needs.
- Release Management – Ensure driver consents are automated for FCRA and DPPA regulations by sharing the responsibility with the drivers.
- Accident Tracking – Track crash details in the same application that monitors drivers’ MVR changes to effectively close the loop for optimal driver success.
- Incident Tracking – Automates the management of any ‘1-800’ driver reporting program and keeps track of red light and speeding infractions among others.
- Compliance Management – Single source of the truth for DOT mandated compliance documents will enable you to keep all pertinent information in one place and provide alerts when something needs attention.
- Driver training – when drivers need coaching you have options for online training covering the simplest of tasks to complex instruction to ensure your drivers have the latest certifications.