Samba DriverMonitor® is the foundation of the SambaSafety Driver Risk Management solution as it automates the management of driver-related information for your commercial and non-commercial drivers. This industry-leading driver monitoring solution manages all driver data and automatically checks for new violations, DUI/DWI convictions, invalid licenses, and approaching license or medical certification expiration dates. The Samba DriverProfile℠ aggregates all information for a comprehensive review of individual driver performance. Each month concise reports identify new citations and actions and alerts management to the most critical driver behavior issues.
In addition, utilizing a common coding system for violations, license status and crashes that goes beyond standard MVRs, the Samba DriverScore℠ provides a single standardized “score” to assess individual driver performance independent of each state’s point system.
- Highlights only those drivers with recent MVR activity and provides timely alerts.
- Allows designation of driver type (CDL vs. non-CDL) for various reporting and status checks such as DOT medical certifications.
- Monitors and reports on drivers by type, location, or division.
- Provides immediate access to different MVR types, where available.
- Sets policy for annual MVR purchases for your CDL drivers (manually, on date-of-hire, at a specific date, or dynamically).
- Provides effective, efficient and rapid application of driver management policies across geographic or jurisdictional boundaries.
- Schedules appropriate online driver training classes for high-risk drivers.
- Summarizes all recent driver activity into a simple, user-friendly dashboard.
- Archives reports and individual driver data in a secure database for viewing 24/7.
How to Get Started
Click here to use our online registration inquiry form or call our Sales Support number 888.947.2622 option 4 or email: email@example.com.