Many organizations today utilize public feedback or ‘1-800 How’s My Driving?’ programs to provide data on their driver’s behavior. The Samba IncidentManager® automates the management of any ‘1-800’ driver reporting program. Electronic tracking reduces the need for administrative support resources and reduces paper-based errors and loss. In addition, managers can quickly schedule additional training to address the incident type and improve employee driver skills.
- Track, manage and archive all incidents of unsafe, discourteous, or polite drivers.
- Automated incident tracking, driver remediation and training.
- Attach any support documents — pictures, letters from the public, etc.
- Receive automated alerts when incidents occur for a timely response.
- Report information integrates with the Samba DriverProfile℠.
- Quickly review any previous incidents and/or additional citations.
- Easily assign driver training through Samba DriverTraining℠.
- Generate reports in .pdf or .csv for one or more driver incidents.
How to Get Started
Click here to use our online registration inquiry form or call our Sales Support number 888.947.2622 option 4 or email: email@example.com.