Samba ReleaseManager℠ is a configurable service that automates the process of obtaining an employee’s consent to continuously monitor their driving record. It manages and tracks the entire release cycle including definition of the terms, email delivery, and on-line approval by the driver through the Samba DriverPortal℠.
Approved driver releases are archived in the SambaSafety driver monitoring service and can be viewed through the individual’s driver profile.
Samba ReleaseManager is compliant with current Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Drivers Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) regulations.
- Simplifies the management of company specific driver release forms through the SambaSafety driver monitoring service.
- Allows customizable release language and terms.
- Delivers notification and reminder emails to your drivers until the driver release form is accepted, rejected or expired.
- Enables drivers to electronically review and accept or reject driver release forms through a secure website.
- Archives electronic driver release forms for all your drivers.
How to Get Started
Click here to use our online registration inquiry form or call our Sales Support number 888.947.2622 option 4 or email: email@example.com.